The Friends of Two Rivers Snowfest want you to know that your safety is always top of mind for us as we plan Snowfest 2021. We are committed to doing this event in the safest ways that we can for both our attendees and for our volunteers and vendors.
We have consulted, and continue to work with all national, state, and local authorities on the safest ways to make this event happen at this time. We have integrated their suggestions and guidance into the layout and processes that will occur at the festival.
To help clear any confusion about what we are doing with Snowfest 2021 to keep you safe we thought putting some questions and answers together would help clear the air a bit.
Will there be a mask requirement?
Masks are encouraged to be worn by attendees if they desire but will not be required. Our volunteers will be encouraged to wear a mask when they are dealing with our patrons.
Will social distancing be enforced?
Service areas for food and beverages and the festival area itself will always be set up to promote social distancing.
If attendees are experiencing fever or any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you not attend Snowfest.
What changes will be made for this year’s event?
Here are some of the changes implemented and potential impacts these changes will have on attendees. These changes have been made to make the festival safer for attendees.
• Social distancing will be promoted in the layout and design of the festival grounds. Music areas will be laid out to allow people to enjoy themselves at whatever distance apart they feel comfortable.
• Volunteers are being asked to comply with all appropriate WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Council) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for these type of events and this will be discussed with the volunteer groups.
• All food surfaces and non-food surfaces will be cleaned per WEDC and CDC guidelines with approved products
• Hand sanitizing stations and handwashing areas will be found throughout the festival grounds
• Signage will be posted with the symptoms of the virus requesting you to not attend if you are experiencing any of them.
• We will be using tickets for beverages and most food items to limit the handling of cash during the event. Cashless payment for tickets will be available as well.
How can I still support Snowfest 2021?
If you would like to support Snowfest 2021, you can do so by supporting the Friends of Two Rivers Snowfest through the Support Snowfest 2021 link on our home page The Friends of Two Rivers Snowfest is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that is committed to providing a great experience for all of our festival guests